isolation box

i was posting this in electronics and thought.. hmm theres a bunch of people i never see there so i thought since i am building another one i would post this here too. i just got some new buckets in from the bakery. so anyway heres the original layout of it. also good news i might be finaly geting a digital camera.

yeah me..!!!!!!

{edited also theres a topic on free suplies for electronics mostly in the electroinics section}

anyway i digress heres the pic.

deadbox.jpg

also you can use any wood for this build. i had these lying around. most of the pgf probaly has better wood than me so i will leave it in your hands..

yes..... i used to have a house/dog sitting job that reqquired me to live in the house. and well i slept in the computer room mostly, so i didnt' disturb the neighbors or the owner, when he was sleeping and i needed to do some recording. i built this little box after a dream i had, where i was abducted.. (ok well that part the abduction wasnt' true sorry.. little south park moment...lol) so he had an old poweramp for his computer lyinga round and i just plugged my gear into that. and then run the output of that into the computer.