My new project

i was sitting in my technology lesson last week and he told us that we had to do our final projects for GCSE :D and he talked and talked as teachers do and then i heard him say you could get something allready designed and adapt it ... ahah ... my mind slipped back to my ibanez grs200 waiting in its case at home ... then i was thinking of all the things i could do to it ... but then i decided id be better getting a really cheap bass to do it with ... so if nyone knows where i can get a bass for less than about £40 ... condition doesnt matter cos its all getting stripped ... also im looking for a very cheap airbrush and compressor and any design ideas would also b great B)

thanks

:D

Tom

Here

I don't know what the currency exchange rate is, but these are damn cheap! I bought two just to have. They play very well for the price and are multi piece alder with maple neck and rosewood fret board. Good for what you are doing.