ibanez WD-7 weeping demon wah

Ki swordsman

• 9 months later...

I bought one a few weeks ago. pros. cool name, no scratchyness, no one trick pony, built like an elephant, awesome tone, and its true bypass.

Cons. irritating by how adjustable it is. because its so well built it weighs heaps.

It freakin rocks man!!! I love mine, i have it set up for a more smooth tone, on the 'Low' setting it sounds so goood.  You can get virtually any sound you want, but be prepard to spend a few hours tweaking it to get the sound you like. Its better than a CryBaby for less money IMO.

totally agree, in new zealand its the cheapest one the shops have, and definatley the best, it just irritates me the length of time it took to get how i like it.

But when you o get it how you like, you can lock it in to place. What do you use, the footswitch or the autoswitch? The Autoswitch is cool, but i really likethe idea of a seperate footswitch, ya know,so you dont have to stomp on it to put it on bypass mode.

it would be better if auto switch worked without the spring.

• 2 months later...

i really need a better wah pedal. i got a second hand crybaby at a pawn shop for 60 bucks and it barely works, its so bad. and hte switch is so hard to get to switch. I'm thinking about just modding it to be a volume pedal and buying a weeping demon. that or a behringer hellbabe HB01. I'm gonna test run them both at my local music shop and see which one is better. I'm assuming its going to be the weeping demon because its 60 dollars more expensive, but price isnt everything so yeah. any body use the behringer hell babe? its supposed to be a lot like the dimebag crybaby from hell.