accoustic amp

My amp is 10 volts

10 Volts ? I presume you mean 10 Watts! It seems to me that what you want to do is redesign your speaker cabinet for your amp. I'm not an acoustic engineer but what you need to do is research the type of drivers you have in the cabinet and then design an appropriate cabinet. The dimensions, whether it is open backed closed backed etc all make a difference.

It should also be remembered that electric guitar amps are designed to distort, ( technically they are driven in the non-linear portion of their response curve) whereas acoustic, bass, PA etc are designed to be as clean as possible (one of the reasons tubes are used for guitar and solid state for most everything else) so if you have a guitar amp it might not really fit what you want to do without having to mess with the actual electronics in the amp.

Keith

Its really cool. I have a crappy bass amp which i use for guitar and bass. With guitar, it sounds as clean as some $400 amps 3 times its size but with bass it sounds like crap. Slapping doesnt sound good at all. I saw in one album that jack white made his own cabinet. It was just a wooden thing with an open back and a cone. Is that good? Itransfer all my bass amp parts into a wooden cabinet? WHere can i get information on this?