New acoustic

Reaper

I've kind of been in "need" (you know what I mean...) of an acoustic guitar, so today I went out and bought myself one... I'm not a big spender, so I kept the budget low, and wound up with an Aria (AGP-001N, if anyone cares) for about $150...

pic_aria.jpg

(not mine, but the same model)

nope

for 150 im guessing its not a solid top :D but meh, if it sounds good to you and plays nicely, then you cant go too wrong - well at least not in the short term anyway B)

Hope it goes well

nope

for 150 im guessing its not a solid top :D but meh, if it sounds good to you and plays nicely, then you cant go too wrong - well at least not in the short term anyway B)

Hope it goes well

I really don't know... it doesn't appear to be ply.

nope

Hope it goes well

I really don't know... it doesn't appear to be ply.

If the lit doesn't SAY solid top, it ain't solid. And for $150 new, ain't no way. Still, it might sound very good; I have a ply top Tak that sounds fine.

The Arias I've seen had dodgy fretwork, but that might be variable.