Time To Get Started

Ok So im finally starting my 7 string, just done the final drawings its a cross between the JS series and the Jem... i would put on my lil sketch but i have no scanner so u will just have to wait till its done. Im still trying to decide what finish to put on it and any suggestions will be looked at (mayb lauged at :D )

So give me time 2 do everything and will have a beastly guitar in my hands... or a pile of wood glued together with some screws and stuff in it. B)

Big Tom

:D

Finish it in PVA glue!!

DISCLAIMER: The above statement was in no way advice. It was meant as a joke, and should not be taken seriously. I am not liable for anyone who does take it seriously, and anyone that does is responsible for their own actions.

Finish it in PVA glue!!

DISCLAIMER: The above statement was in no way advice. It was meant as a joke, and should not be taken seriously. I am not liable for anyone who does take it seriously, and anyone that does is responsible for their own actions.

Im going to do that, and im going to sue you anyway... because this is America

we can sue who ever we like

Finish it in PVA glue!!

:DB):D:D

thats 1 for the books!.. A natural Finish i think could be pretty kool but i think i would have to stain it.... ooooh mayb even shove on a veneer... *Rusty Cogs start turning - Ouch it hurts!*...

Big Tom