Dimebag

daveq

I have never listened to anything by dimebag before. He plays for Pantera, right? Can anyone recommend a CD for me - I want to check his stuff out since I've heard so many good things about his style of playing. Has he always been with the band? I heard they broke up recently but I don't know if he was an original band member or not?

You've never heard any Pantera!? :D

Well I love all there albums but 'Vulgar Display of Power' is my fave, also check out his new band ... www.damageplan.com .There's also some good song clips on there fansite.... www.damageplan.net

B)

Thanks simo.

BTW, that memphis three case is the most disgusting and disturbing thing I have EVER heard. Whoever actually did it deserves eternal hell. In fact, I don't even know if that's enough of a punishment. It makes me want to beat the snot out of them. I don't know what your stance is with this case and it really doesn't matter to me - I just can't stand the thought of what was done to those kids.

You're missin out man, Cowboys from Hell is a must have if you like metal.

Vulgar Display of Power also, there are so many great songs on that CD

If you're looking for individual songs to check out, let me recommend you some :D

Floods (one of the best solos ever, btw)

Domination

I'm Broken

This Love

The Art of Shredding

and also, Cemetary Gates, thats a good one too... gotta love the 80s metal scream :D

I could go on forever, Pantera ... former kings of metal, sigh

B) ,

Tim

oh yeah and i dont like Damageplan all that much, i dunno what it is... its just.... different without Phil

Cowboys from Hell is an AWESOME cd.

You might want to also check out the song "Blue Lite Turnin' Red" its a solo from the 80's glam rock cd by them called "Its all over tonight" the rest of the cd sucks and it corny as hell but its a good solo. All their cd's are great and im sure once you buy one you'll buy the rest. :D