Solos

Hammermc

Recently I`ve been trying to play some solos but unfortunetely I found that I can`t play them properely.I couldn`t put together all the notes so that the whole solo would sound like original.Of course I tried to slow down the tempo and I faced the same problem.What I was playing didn`t make sense to me.

So my question is do I need to play them at the original speed or simply there is something wrong with me ??

ok i just had a listen

it's a heavily structured (this to this to this bit to this bit) each bar kindof thing

try breakin it down and learning it in sections slow first then slowly speeding up in increments :D

is it technique that's getting you? like not being able to play a part fast enough or something?

ok i just had a listen

it's a heavily structured (this to this to this bit to this bit) each bar kindof thing

try breakin it down and learning it in sections slow first then slowly speeding up in increments :D

is it technique that's getting you? like not being able to play a part fast enough or something?

Yes correct.But also I cannot remember the whole solo amd also I cannot hear all the notes that it consists of.Will it improve by playing more songs ???

you just need to spend more time memorizing it,

it could be your method of memorizing?

just take 1 section till you remember it, then move to the next

as for not hearing all the notes, usually it's possible to figure it out by listening and reading the tab, kinda working it out simply using logic to take a stab at how those bits are played...

and yes it all improves the more you do it

Ok many thanks. I`m trying to work on it , though I feel really confused on what to practise next. I`m planning to take up guitar lessons but till that time I`m searching for some sort of a guide wich will show me what to practice next. Have any of you guys know any web site which could be sort of a teacher?? A good teacher.

guitar lessons with a good teacher are awesome, especially for inspiration usually B)

as for sites, there's thousands! google is your friend :D

Yeah your right but have you got any really good site that you would recomend ??