Mesa Boogie Cabinet

Hi,

first of all, i would like to say hello to everybody. this seems to be a good forum and cool, telented users, too!!! :D my name is helge, and i'm from germany. I've build a couple of telecaster, sg und PRS bodies, but always sold them, because they weren't good enough in my opinion or i just needed money!! :-) right now i'm wokring on a tele thinline, swamp ash body with flamed maple top and a PRS hollowbody I with mahagony sides and flamed maple top and bottom.

well, my question right now is a little bit off-topic, but maybe some of you might be able to help me. I'm planning on bulding a mesa boogie cabinet and now i need the measurements. i want to build a 4x12". would be great if someone could take these, if you own one of these cabinets. bye, helge

Helge, even though I am a new user myself, let me welcome you to the forum. You are right, there are a lot of talented, and helplful, people on this forum.

I don't know much about cabinets, but maybe this site can help. Look in the Enclosures section. Good luck.

[url=http://www.webervst.com/vstbbs/bbs.html]

• 2 weeks later...