warmoth n harperz neck for sale

bernardkk

a USA WARMOTH and a HARPERZ neck for sale.the specs are as follows. warmoth-25.5/22 frets -medium jumbo frets -maple neck/rosewood fingerboard -little wear/good condition -grover tuners -old style big headstock -compounded radius 10'-16'

harperz-25.5/22 frets -maple neck/rosewood fingerboard -little wear/good condition -3 aside tuners ala seagull style -locking sperzels tuners both will fit a strat well. i am selling this 2 necks together at a insane low price.u guys can check out warmoth to see how much they charge you to bring in a neck..

preferably hope to offload these 2 necks together.didnt managed to get a digital camera in time to snap pics of it.the harperz is a pretty thick neck in the vein of jeff beck strat(imho of coz)

do let me know if u are onterested.i am open to all offers.btw,i am fr singapore just to let u guys know.so if these is a deal i can possibly half the shipping or see what we can do about it.

patchworkdestiny@hotmail.com