New Guitar

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The yellow would be cool as the gold/magenta Mirage paint by Duplicolor. Or just yellow metal flake.

Or do the black as black metallic.

Or both!

Neck inlays (side or front) should be yellow LEDs, and Headstock MUST be.

It'd be really cool if the headstock LED was bright enough that you could point it at the wall and it'd be the batman logo projected onto the wall!

Knobs should have some sort of matching yellowness to them

Pickups should be yellow/black covers

hardware should be black.

Ebony fretboard.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I was thinking of doing the metal flake/ gold thing, but i couldn't get it on there. I already have the neck, but i have to mod the headstock to be the one in the plans. Dude, I Have to do the 'Bat Signal' on the headstock. Excellent idea. I was thinking of inlaying the batman logo with gold mother of pearl for the bat, and green abalone for the ring around it. then out of between the horns on the headstock, that's where the the light will come out of. Or maybe, i won't inlay the logo, and just make that have the yellow LED in it. The second one will probably be easier, cause i would have to get a lens with the bat logo on it, so most likley the second. I think that Gold hardware would accent the black body more. If it was black, it would just blend in. I alos like the idea for the pickups. I was thinking of doing somthing like the Voodoo series of guitars from gibson. Do one bobbin yellow, the other black. And do that for both. Thanks for the great ideas skibum. :D Thanks silvertone for the compliment on the avatar B)