His Very First!

Brian

1atd.jpg

Some of you may look at the image about and say ok it's a 7 string front routed body in basic black.

This beauty is owned by Paul Clark (who has been waiting patiently for it's completion forever).

The neck is the very same one seen on the How to do a 3D inlay on guitars tutorial, ok so it's a Left handed 7 string guitar with front routed electronics cavity that looks simular to a Universe..........

Well I still have to detail out the cavitys and sheild them , then assemble the parts and do a setup before shipping it up to the jolly ol UK but in the mean time I get the pleasure of photographing it for the gallery. I should be finished within a week :D

What makes this guitar so very unique is the history of it and also artist signature and note in the neck pocket...........

2atd.jpg

This is Darren (ATD) Johansen's very first solid color finish B) I was laughing calling it the very first 1 color swirl but it's real name is Avarice :D