Kimbara Guitar

OK i have a Kimbara Nylon strung guitar and have very little idea what its worth... its probably 1 of the best sounding guitars ive heard... when i first got it (about 10yrs ago) my uncle wanted to buy it from me for £500. im looking to sell it but have no idea wat its worth and hope i can get this much for it.

On the inside it says :

Kimbara

Specially made for

FCN-London

Model No: G850

Please any help will be really appreciated

Big Tom

:D

All I could find:

Instruments previously produced in Japan from the late 1960s to 1990. Current trademark re-introduced to British marketplace in 1995. Instruments currently produced in China. Distributed in the U.K. by FCN Music.

The Kimbara trademark was a brand name used by a UK importer on these Japanese-produced budget level instruments. Kimbara acoustics were first introduced in England in the late 1960s. During the 1970s, the Kimbara trademark was also applied to a number of solid body guitars based on classic American designs as well. Kimbara instruments are generally mid to good quality budget models, and a mainstay in the British market through 1990.

In 1995, FCN Music began importing Chinese-built classical and dreadnought acoustic guitars into England. Retail price-wise, the reborn line is back in its traditional niche.

Sorry, that probably wasn't what you were hoping for...