I got this switch...........????????

bibleboy3

You have a Fender Lead 2 ? That was my first guitar. I don't know enough about switches to know what "2p 5T " means, but if your Lead 2 is stock, you have a 3 way toggle for selecting the pickups, then you have a phase switch on one pickup. One volume and one tone. That's what I remember. The stock pickups are pretty hot, around 8k. The body on mine was factory routed to take a humbucker. The body is heavy ash. I still have some parts from mine, and the case.

Hi Soap,

a 2P 5T stands for 2 poles ( hot ) 5 throw (positions) it is a rotary switch and it has 2 sections with a total of 12 terminals. 1 center ( hot ) and 5 on each section. I hope this clears up the switch question. my Lead II the original switches died and it only had 1 pickup and a 3 saddles and it had a warmoth neck that had a broken neck screw. and it was missing a few ferrules. well I fixxed the neck, and I got some all parts saddles and I had a friend make me a stainless steel bridge plate. then I put on some grover keys and I added a duncan hot rails in the bridge and got new ferrules. and its not too bad now. I 've got a total of $225 into it.. basicly I'm just looking for some new switching options BTW what parts do you you have left over from your Lead II ???

May Jesus bless you

Sincerely,

Bill

:D