Bridge Post removal

Hey.... Anybody out there ever refinish a guitar that had a Tune-O-Matic Bridge or something similar that had non-threaded posts set into the body? I want to refinish an old B.C. Rich Warlock and it's got the posts, they are the last thing that I need to remove before I can begin to strip the paint off of it, I want to try and remove them without damaging the body of course! Any suggestions? :D

are you making a transparent finish on it? if not you need not worry about the posts, i have a tunematic and since my refinsih wasnt going to be transparent, i didnt need to actually completely strip the body, i just sanded it until it was rough, then i just masked the lips of the posts, and then painted it. but if you are doing a transparent refinsih, you do need to strip the body, to get the wood to see through, and i dont know how to get them out either, i meant to ask because at first i was going to do a transparent rifinsh, but i changed my mind, so i dunno, wait till somebody that knows what they are talking about finds this, they will most likely know what to do.

I may have to drill them out on a press, if I take my time with it, I should be able to drill them out with little or no problem, I have considered the issue of over sizing the existing bridge post holes and I have decided that I could refill the holes with a hard drying apoxy and then re-drill the holes, this will limit my options some, I will then have to put on a veneer or paint the body, I will lose the staining option unless I top the guitar body with a veneer.

Find a cylindrical object that you can drop down the centre of the bushing (I use a humbucker polepiece). With it dropped in, screw the post into the bushing. The post will bottom out on the polepice and draw the bushing out of the body.

Easy as pie. :D