i need a good bandsaw

Meegs666

Grizzly tools makes some good stuff for the price. Check out their 12" bandsaw. That's about the only one you can get from them under 150 bucks, but I'd highly recommend buying at least a 14" bandsaw if I was you. Which will cost you roughly double, but it will let you do so much more later on.

Here is a page full of bandsaws they sell.

nope, just raise the riser and run the board thru, yea there is special fences and everything and small blades that are just for resawing, but i have none of that just a regular 5/8" blade, ive resawn flamed maple, purple heart ( that is way harder then maple be careful you might ruin and saw with a small motor), bolivian rosewood, black walnut and sum other stuff, i just run the wood thru a thickness sander to level it out afterwards

MzI

i actually wish i had the 18" cuz i like v's and need the higher rise to do wide boards for the tops but ill live with what i have for now, the only thing that isnt good bout the grizzely is the electrical, my dad actually redid the plug to a 220v so its safer

MzI