steel guitars

• 1 month later...
Could you please run your posts through a spelling and grammar checker first? It's painful trying to decode your semi-phonetic spelling.

I'm with you Darren. Mostly I had to laugh at people making comments on others spelling mistakes, as everyone makes the occasional spelling mistake, and some are not fluent in English, I fully understand that......but this is just hair raising......

(Or is your spelling and grammer checker even lost for words.)

Edited by RGGR

A company did that with a superstrat style shape in the early '90's. They bent tube and welded it. They claimed it sounded awesome. Well, what did you expect them to say, its lousy but you should buy it anyway? I think either their neck or fretboard was metal too. Perhaps the fretboard was milled. Maybe I'm wrong about that. I'm also remembering an Ibanez/Roland style rod that connected the headstock to the bass horn, and that took the load of the strings so they could make a real thin neck. At any rate, it looks real cool. What we need is for the American Chopper boys to build a guitar body! Maybe if you get that good at fabrication we won't need those guys! (or your dad)

Nicely done!