Shop Vac Air CLeaner

I just have a shop vac for dust collection.I move it from tool to tool as needed.

What I noticed was there is very fine dust on the floor that I think is coming out of my vac.Was wondering if any one tried those shop vac air cleaners to get rid of the super fine dust?Or is there a better filter for my shop vac?

Edited by ibreakemineedtobuildem

The big red cylinder? I have it. I used it when doing the final fine sanding of the bare wood of the body and neck of my last instrument, it does work, kept the dust away, though I had it sitting right next to me on my work bench while working.

What I noticed was there is very fine dust on the floor that I think is coming out of my vac.

You're right Gorecki, I didn't catch that. With my two shop vacs, I don't use the bags with them because I hate sucking up something and having to go look for it. I just have the foam and the blue micron filter. I find when there is too much sawdust built up on the filter, it begins to eject dust through the outtake, especially when I knock it - it's really annoying. You should open up your vac and clean out, or replace, the filter mediums it uses. I actually go out to my backyard and pull the filters out and use the vac to clean them, and all the sucked out dust just goes outside, so it's fine.