My First guitar

Hey im new round here, i finished my guitar bout feb of this year. So here are some pics of it. I am going to get some more as soon as i get it back. My woodshop teacher entered it in the state fair under school catagory and it took first place in my division. So im pretty happy bout that, only problem is they've had it for a month and a half, but i get it back next weekend. Here is the link to the pics. Let me know what you think, i will also answer any questions anyone has. As for my project for next year when i take shop again. Its going to be a steve vai Jem7JBK and a Gibson les paul custom. I think i will be able to get two done.

Guitar pics

I really like this one!

I understand about making it fit the case and think you did a beautiful job recutting the shape. I like the smaller body even better then the original. Looks well balanced now.

I don't know if I'm going to build case for my bass or what, so far I haven't seen a case long enough to store my project guitar :D

Great guitar Duff Beer Man!

• 2 weeks later...