Greetings,

"Rick" (here)... I found this website while surfing Google for: Info Regarding a "Project Tele-Copy" that I've been planning on doing for several years & am just now getting around to it. My only experience in "building" (as it were) was: I "made" a Carvin Bolt-On Kit about 4 years ago. Presently for this Tele-Project, I'm getting various parts from several sources (including eBay) and will probably needs lotsa advice. I may start a new thread for "convenience-sake"...on one of the other boards. Thanx for all yer help (in advance)!!!

rick

><>

Welcome to the forum, Rick!

I'll say this first: use the search button in the top right side of the screen. Many MANY topics have been discussed, and it is always better to dredge up old threads than to start countless new ones, if you don't find your answer in the old thread.

Good luck, and happy building! :D

Thanx for those welcomes-aboards... and, btw, Yeah---I'll shop around (to see what all y'all have covered). Till next time, Be Well Then......><>