Red Pearl Pickguard Blank Needed....

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but have any of you ever seen any single coil pickup covers in Tortoise shell ? I would love to do a Tortoise shell pickguard on my project, but I don't think I would like the look of a Tortoise shell pickguard with white or block pickup covers. I've looked around at MityMite and Guitar Parts Depot and some others, and a I can find are white, black, ivory, and chrome.

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but have any of you ever seen any single coil pickup covers in Tortoise shell ? I would love to do a Tortoise shell pickguard on my project, but I don't think I would like the look of a Tortoise shell pickguard with white or block pickup covers. I've looked around at MityMite and Guitar Parts Depot and some others, and a I can find are white, black, ivory, and chrome.

I personally like Ivory with tortoise shell, but I'm sure tortoise shell covers wouldn't be terribly hard to make; well, bobbin toppers at any rate.