The Latest Leviathan

random question, but what is your base price for one of those beauties? are they only custom ordered, or is there a "factory basic" style that just comes with a set list of stuff?

random question, but what is your base price for one of those beauties? are they only custom ordered, or is there a "factory basic" style that just comes with a set list of stuff?

Hey bud, here is answers to most of the questions asked, there is a "factory standard" guitar, but it can be ordered with any options desired. Here's a direct page to the Leviathan guitars :D

http://www.lgmguitars.com/guitars/leviathan/

To be honest, I think this particular top would have worked better with a tiger's eye burst like shown on your website, to complement the golden hue of the maple. However, these are metal guitars, so a bloodburst works nicely too. Flawless design in both the guitar and the website, by the way!

I'd like to see some more progress pics of the 8 string with the waterdrop finish, and some more details on what, exactly, the water drop finish is.

Keep it up! :D

Oh, and one more thing: when does the bass version come out?

heh LGM, i just checked out the site again, thats another thing im impressed with :D . Do you do all your site work? If you do than thats pretty impressive. :D

Hehe, I wish I could take credit for the site, but internet is one thing I have no skills in. The VERY first site I did myself, but that was from onlinerock.com

Popup hell and very small bandwidth, after being viewed by like 10 people, nobody else could see it per day.

The first website was done by Patrick Deno, it was a fun site, looked cool and I was pretty happy with it.

Due to some unforseen circumstances the site was turned over to Nikki Smith. You can still see the old site actually at oldsite.lgmguitars.com

Again it was a fun site that looked cool, I was more than pleased.

Both Nikki and Patrick basically did the site for me for nothing, I have no complaints about the way the site was. Neither one were professional web designers and told me that straight out. They did it for enjoyment, and to experiment with.

When the Leviathan guitars were done, I wanted a more professional looking site, something that really looked good, was easy to navigate etc.

I called up Darren Wilson (who had be talking with me and suggested I do a new site, I think he just really wanted to build it right Darren B) LOL!!!!)

He did a few designs and we finally came up with the current site. I love the new site. It is still fun looking, graphically cool, but a very professional layout, it's made me very happy!

Skibum, great thing about building guitars is you can make more and do any colors you want! :D I wanted to do the deep red as I was keeping this one for myself and I'm not a tiger burst kind of guy.

The 8 string will be finished up shortly, I'm so busy with customer guitars I don't have much time to do my own LOL!!!!

What neck plate? you mean the rectangular cavity cover on the back? That is the Jack cavity :D The jack resides in that scoop on the bottom of the body.

Oh, I see, it just kind of looks like you took a standard Fender neck plate and such...

Awesome guitar man! I love it B)

One thing though... maybe its just me, but it looks like the pickups have been routed ears and all but you haven't used pickup rings? Its only me nitpicking, but I think it makes it look a bit messy in that department, I would much rather see some pickup rings... chrome :D haha

Regardless, for what its worth, I love that guitar.

Cheers,

- Dan

Jeremy, how about painting or powder coating the base of the pups black and the cavity from below the top (if it's a drop top) painted black too. That will make it look sharper while you get the ne template, I always thought that the screwed to the back pups looked ugly, so I always had this idea in my mind about blackening everything behind to make the cavity look more dressed up.

BTW I love your neck joint, I did mine looking at a drawing from the cads on the download section, but looking at yours I think mine ain't that good anymore. But I think that the way the neck I'm using now that joint won't work with it, nice job, got anything on the works lately?

• 1 month later...

Hey Jeremy, I was looking for a knife online and came across this one!!! Holy smokes, it even got the cut out lines of your body! Do can make an insane looking guitar finish it in like metal color with dragons all around, place it in a nice mediaval looking case with a glass top and place this knife right inside with it!

http://www.thesteelsource.com/html/leviathan.htm