Selling Custom Guitars?

stephansv2002

i wouldnt consider sell any of your first projects until you get down your building tehcniques and construction time down first, then worry about selling them, im willing to bet only a few of the guys here (myka, lgm, rhoads, and a few others) only started selling them after they had a few guitars under there belts, get your first one done then worry about the next project.

i wouldnt consider sell any of your first projects until you get down your building tehcniques and construction time down first, then worry about selling them, im willing to bet only a few of the guys here (myka, lgm, rhoads, and a few others) only started selling them after they had a few guitars under there belts, get your first one done then worry about the next project.

Actually, the second guitar i ever made was sold as a custom order. I still use my first guitar as a sample. That first guitar alone has sold probably 20 more so far.