Jump to content

Tone Pot

Daniel Sorbera

Recommended Posts

no, for humbuckers you will want. 500k , usually 500k are used with humbuckers and 250k are used with single coils .you will need to use a cap with it, the cap is what makes the pot into a tone control. you will want to use with a value of 0.047uF or 0.033uF or something like that. i hope this helps, if you still need help just ask me or one of the more experienced people on the board can help you.

later on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...