Jump to content

Anyone Heard Of This Being Done?


Recommended Posts

Stripped down a washburn to refinish, once i got down to the bare wood i noticed that in the upper corner on the back just above the trem there is a spot that looks like they cut the board to short and filled in with something or molded the 2 inch by 5 inch section to complete the rest of the body. I've never seen anything like this. Any ideas what it might be? Has anyone seen something like this done before?

I'm not sure what to do about this now, I thought about staining it but now that i see this I'm not really sure if I want to even mess with it..... B):D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...