Flying V Body For Sale

Bill-Murray

No, not all of those. They're just some of the stuff I'm looking for. I forgot to add it's a bolt on neck, sorry wes. Uhh, I don't know about the price, I'm really looking to trade for some stuff. I can get pics (not great quality) in a few days if you want.

Edited by Bill-Murray

Yeah dude, you can't even make it for $40. With the cost of wood and all. It's nice and lacquered up. There are a few minor blemishes, but nothing noticable. It's a v body where the 2 points that come out aren't even, kinda like this

http://www.gibson.com/products/epiphone/eseries/epov.shtml

That one doesn't look nearly as good. I'll try and get you some pics asap so you can make up your mind in person. What's your zip code, so I can calculate shipping??

Oh yeah, and I didn't want to be misleading about this, but none of the hardware is on. I don't have it. Hopefully you didn't assume it came fully loaded.

Edited by Bill-Murray

Okay, I'll go calculate the shipping. Should be like 7 or 8 bucks. Hang on for a few days til I can get the pics.... I hope it's what you're looking for

EDIT: Okay, shipping's gonna be like 8 bucks.

Edited by Bill-Murray

See, that's the thing, I don't know. I think it was the guy posting in this topic, but somebody PM'd me too. I'll see if I can check the times or something.

EDIT: Alright, I check it out and xebryusguitars got it first. If he backs out then algee guy can get it.

Edited by Bill-Murray

Alright, I'll probably get pictures up sometime today. It might be tomorrow. Theres a minor tearout in the bridge post hole thing, but nothing that should affect it. I'll take a picture of it for you. Theres a minor blemish on the back I'll take a pic of too. And the just overall guitar. I thought you already had a few guitar projects going on??

Edited by Bill-Murray

It comes out to like $49. I paid 51 for it a few months ago. I was gonna take pics with my brothers camera phone, but it won't work or something. My other brothers coming in to town in about a week, and he's bringing his. If you're not in any particular hurry you can wait til then. Or we could just do it. I can guarantee it's nice, but you might not want it. A money order would be better, but I can also accept Paypal. Your choice.....

Scale length is 25.5". Paypal will be fine. I'll just have to use my brother's account. He just left for work, so I'll get you the info tomorrow, okay?? Sorry about no pictures. If you don't like it, then I'll give you your money back and pay for the shipping. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. It looks fabulous in really good light.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Mine is this one

http://www.gibson.com/products/epiphone/eseries/epov.shtml

Unless they got the info wrong or something?? I know it's kinda weird for a gibson/ep to have a fender scale.... Maybe I could give them an email or something.