Project Les Paul

ccbryan

Hi guys, hope I'm not being naughty double posting this.. I put it up in the solidbody forum first because I didn't notice this one...d'oh! This is really the place for it, I guess though.

Thought you might enjoy checking out the Les Paul I made last year. The full story is on my website with step by step construction details.

Geocities/Yahoo restricts bandwidth pretty tightly, so if the page comes up as unavailable just check back later.

Cheers, and keep up the awesome work fellas...

Chandler

**** Corrected link 12/19/04

Edited by ccbryan

DUDE! Way to go.You are well on your way to competing with a mysterious fellow named MAX, who handbuilds higher quality dead-on "Gibsons" for several rock stars. (Think Lenny Kravitz is playing Gibsons? guess again- MAX! Slash's main LP? yup, MAX.)

If I could afford you, I'd be ponying up for my dream LP in a heartbeat knowing I was getting a true handmade guitar and not a CNC cookie-cutter production line axe.

GREAT WORK! wyldbil sez two thumbs up. :D

OK, sorry for all you guys having trouble with the pictures and links on my Geocities site...

So here are some glamour shots:

LP Full Frontal

LP Front

LP Left

LP Front 2

LP Back

And a couple of the in-process shots from my website--- if you want I'll post more of these here. Just let me know if you wanna see them:

First, Carving the top....

And bending the binding

The fingerboard is ebony and the fret markers are LP Custom style, but other than that it's built just like an LP Standard.

Cheers!

Chandler