Pasting Pics Into My Posts

I have my bass pics set up on a free msn page, while I have no problems posting alink to my photos I have had no luck putting pics directly into my posts. Whenever I paste the link to my IMG's I get a message that says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the (IMG) tags are not allowed." What approach should I take to resolve this?

I have my bass pics set up on a free msn page, while I have no problems posting alink to my photos I have had no luck putting pics directly into my posts. Whenever I paste the link to my IMG's I get a message that says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the (IMG) tags are not allowed." What approach should I take to resolve this?

Yeah, I had this problem too.

Open a Photobucket account.

Upload your photos

Past the "IMG" tag directly into your post --don't use the html IMG button

That's it!

I try to paste only very small photos (use the resize picture option in XP for example) so I don't overload people who still live in the 20th century (i.e., no broadband). I also only put one photo per post and add links to others if needed....don't know what the official rules for that is though

I try to paste only very small photos (use the resize picture option in XP for example) so I don't overload people who still live in the 20th century (i.e., no broadband). I also only put one photo per post and add links to others if needed....don't know what the official rules for that is though

I'm sure you guys have already read this....but just in case, here are the official rules regarding pics:

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11235

I'm sure you guys have already read this....but just in case, here are the official rules regarding pics:

Okay thanks for the heads up...

Also, since I got your ear-- is it possible to change your user name without losing your posting history, etc?

I'm getting tired of people calling me 'idch' ! I might as well change my name to 'bocaster'

Okay thanks for the heads up...

Also, since I got your ear-- is it possible to change your user name without losing your posting history, etc?

I'm getting tired of people calling me 'idch' ! I might as well change my name to 'bocaster'

Good question.

Bit late though 'cause I changed mine about 15 minutes ago :D

From the Picture Posting Rules thread...

Posting Of Pictures:

- ALL pics are to be no more than 600 pixels, on ANY side.

Bassman- I'm gonna leave your pic up, for now, but I'm going to move it to the Announc/Test area. You can use this thread to practice your posting techniques.

BTW- GORGEOUS bass, my man. I like it. You'll have to post a thread regarding the build details. Nice work.