Blues Driver

monkey69962000

The schematic is on Aron's DIY Stompbox site, on the schematic page. It's pretty complex for a fuzzbox/distortion/overdrive/whatever, and you probably can't build one for what you can buy one for - they only run about $75US (less used), and you can get one pre-modded from Keeley for about $150. Unless you're fairly experienced, you're going to have trouble building a quiet, reliable clone for less than that.

Acutally i got a lot of experience with a soldering iron and have spent hours upon hours of practicing before robotics build season. So i can do small solders. But i need more experience still, but it think i can make one. The only problem is that i dont have time to make the list of materials for the BD. So thanks LK for finding the schem. I know you have helped me in the past, so i would like to know what the list of materials is. Well if you are up to it. If not thats cool. I want a nice bluesy pedal to build, so any other suggestions would be great too. Thanks Again.

Edited by monkey69962000