Looking for Pics of Swirl Paint Examples

Parker_Fly

Stupid me, i accidentally posted this in the general forum... but anyway... Everyday i find new options i can use to customize my Rg--->Jem conversion... Im thinking maybe I might want to do a swirl job on it using the tut here... I've seen some links people posted in the past but they all dont work cause it was like 2002, anyone know any links to pics of peoples custom swirls? Anyone done this or know of anyone who has, or know things to watch out for?

Dude...check the tutorials on the main page www.projectguitar.com. You'll find a complete tutorial there.

Stupid me, i accidentally posted this in the general forum... but anyway... Everyday i find new options i can use to customize my Rg--->Jem conversion... Im thinking maybe I might want to do a swirl job on it using the tut here... I've seen some links people posted in the past but they all dont work cause it was like 2002, anyone know any links to pics of peoples custom swirls? Anyone done this or know of anyone who has, or know things to watch out for?

I know man Ive seen it... I was lookin for pics or others who have done it before, rather than how to do it...

Hey guy look at this Link. You'll find each piece forming the vine inlay. Look also the page of the vine inlays.

Which is all fine and good and great and stuff, but it's nothing to do with swirls :D

About Time Designs

Original swirler, and the best swirler in the world. Darren is the man

I am also looking for more info on swirling. The tut here is very vague and doesnt really help very much. The pics are not very good (cant really see whats going on very well). Just little things like how quick to dip, how much paint to use etc... The tut only really helped me with what to use and roughly how to do it. I have been taking pics of my project and wiull be doing a more detailed tut on how to swirl as i go. I will be outlining any problems i have etc... but it would be nice to see more info so that i dont have to make to many mistakes lol. :D