Quilted Maple Piece

The piece

I was going to bid on this piece, and when I got back to it there was literally 1 second left on bidding. F*CK!! It's so nice. does anyone know where I can get a piece like this anywhere else?

ebay, try durawoods. That piece you talk about, I don't like too much. THe seller had a lot of buy now stuff, if you see somenthing that you like buy it before somebody bids on it. Sucks to have swomething taken like that, but then again, you mustn't had bid, 'cause there is only one bid on the auction. Next time bid about 5 min before it ends and then type another amount on a different browser screen and refresh the other one every few seconds. if somebody outbid you hit bid now on the one that you have set up. I was lucky on my last piece, somebody bid with 2 min from ending and I bid with seconds left.

ebay, try durawoods.  That piece you talk about, I don't like too much.  THe seller had a lot of buy now stuff, if you see somenthing that you like buy it before somebody bids on it.  Sucks to have swomething taken like that, but then again, you mustn't had bid, 'cause there is only one bid on the auction.  Next time bid about 5 min before it ends and then type another amount on a different browser screen and refresh the other one every few seconds.  if somebody outbid you hit bid now on the one that you have set up.  I was lucky on my last piece, somebody bid with 2 min from ending and I bid with seconds left.

I use eBay frequently, but this time I had the browser open, and was checking back on it for about 2 hours beore it ended in like 5 minute intervals. I go sidetracked on a website, and when I went back clicked refresh, there was ONE SECOND!! left. Literally. So I tried to bid as fast as I could. But unfortuneately missed it.

I really like the pieces natural dark tone, it had a pretty nice figure as well. I think it would look killer with just a clear coat and no stain or anything.

What a piss off!

Durawoods is a good source. Plus, you can ask him about the stuff not listed. I've bought several pieces from him. They were all top notch. You can go to the website and the pieces are pictured there. He usually has stuff that's not listed yet too. I just tell him what I want and he always has it. Ships t he same or next day too.

-doug