Websites For Pcb For Guitar Amp Plzzz

Radius540

Could you be a little more specific? Like what amp you would like to build or something to that effect.

Having said that, there really isn't much in the way of DIY PCB layouts for guitar amps on the net. Most people building amps use PTP construction (Point To Point) like the three that I have built thus far. The only way to do that is to look at the schematic and lay the thing out.

OK, some people use turret boards, whcih you can lay out yourself or sometimes you can buy one pre-manufactured... :D

Edited by Paul Marossy

Paul, he may be talking about an old project I was pursuing where you make a PCB for the guitar control cavity. I spent a little time trying to utilise the flex-PCB technology that GM uses in their dashboards to make compact, rugged component-to-component connections in the Strat-type prewired pickguards. I was actually considering putting the conductive tracks on top of the shielding foil of the pickgaurd. Turned out to be too costly for even largerun production. 3M sent me a couple of prototyping kits that were fun to play with but nothing of use came out of it. Maybe we will hear more specifics about what he is trying to do.

Man, I must not have gotten enough sleep last night, I thought he was talking about guitar amps for some reason. :D

I think that is even less likely to be found on the net than guitar amp PCBs.

But, you never know...

Edited by Paul Marossy