Jump to content

What's That Thing Called...?

Recommended Posts

Hey, all:

I'm looking for a name to that part on an acoustic bridge...I'll try to explain it.

It's like a saddle, but wider, and screws down at each end. I forgot about it when I went to go replace it (it's an old guitar), and the saddle I bought was long, narrow and more or less not big enough for the space that holds it in the bridge.

I need the name of this part so I can buy it and finally put this thing back together.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...