Body Blank For Sg? Need Sizes!

you can find plans for an sg in www.guitarbuild.com

i dunno if they are well drawn cos i cannot view them, but at least they are listed

bye

hey, ok i got those and i viewed them...... what do i do with cad drawrings do i print them out? do they print full size or sumthing? i had a look at printing them but it said print all 100 pages... that cant be right can it?...

Guest AlexVDL

I also have SG plans in CAD format in the advanced section on this forum. If you can't reach it please email me.

You could use voloview to view CAD files and print them. I think you can download the program from the internet.

My Sg is drawn 1:1 scale in mm. So if you open it in voloview or another program that supports dwg or dxf files, you can directly print it out. You must have an A3 printer or you can go to your local repro or printing/copy shop for bigger sizes.

:D

I also have SG plans in CAD format in the advanced section on this forum. If you can't reach it please email me.

You could use voloview to view CAD files and print them. I think you can download the program from the internet.

My Sg is drawn 1:1 scale in mm. So if you open it in voloview or another program that supports dwg or dxf files, you can directly print it out. You must have an A3 printer or you can go to your local repro or printing/copy shop for bigger sizes.

does it have to be an a3 printer? cant i just print on a4 then stick them together?

Hello Alex VDL: :D

It wanted ask you how to look for planes in the part advanced forum B) , I have treated without exit. From already thanks. Ah! I saw your page, very entertained, saw that there were connections to guitar planes but I could not find them (was in post of guitar drawings yours). Please, I need some plans by mail , not problem, You have of some PRS that I am going to do now... Thank you very much Alex.. :D

Ah! I have ready the cut of my future Jem Ji Ji! That I did with a wood of my country, the one that wishes to see warns to me! Greetings to all, Bye!