Good Deal On Arbor Press

Houdini

Just to let everyone know, Harbor Freight Tools has a sale on their 1/2 ton arbor press until April 11. The flyer I received in the mail has them priced for $18.99 (regularly $29.99). Seems like a good deal when you consider that the stewmac version costs $89 (although I believe that the stewmac is a 1 ton press). Think about it if you need one for fret work. :D

Make sure you have a NAPA tool shop close by or some other machine shop if your going to buy once since the bar which comes down doesn't have a hole drilled in it to hold the Stew Mack tool which holds the brass fret culls for setting those frets.

The cost is minimal to have it done, great price :D

Hey, Thanks Brian for the info, I forgot to say that you need to have the arbor machined. As for the website price, I would just call them and ask about the discount. I'm pretty sure it is a nation wide discount, since the flyer I received is a national flyer. If it helps, the ad is for a Central Machinery 1/2 ton arbor press Lot No. 3551. :D

Edited by Houdini