Ibanez Custom John Petrucci 7 Blueburst

Does anybody know anything 'bout this guitar? I saw it on some poor video capture on the net (SOOOOO lousy quality). It has beautiful blueburst (if I saw correctly - a sparkly blueburst - I dunno, the video was so awfully captured...). Does anybody who bought 7 string from Ibanez a few years ago has this video? Any info is welcome.

THX

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

Edited by mullmuzzler

Does anybody who bought 7 string from Ibanez a few years ago has this video? Any info is welcome.

if this vid has JP playing some of the 5:8 fast riffing from Just Let Me Breathe, then yes that is taken from the free "7th Heaven" VHS video that Ibanez gave away with their 7-strings for a year or so in 97-98. it also has Dino from fear factory, steve vai, some great shots of the guys from Korn totally baked, and some other Ibanez endorsees.

i dunno where to try and find a copy -- maybe Ebay.

I guess I didn't full understand the question. Are you asking about the guitar in the video, or the "7th Heaven" video itself?

The forum at JohnPetrucci.com might have info about the guitar. It's a little easier to search there than on Bannersite....ooops.....Jemsite. Mainly because the JP Forum search feature actually works!

Most Ibanez dealers that carry 7's received the video from Ibanez. I'm willing to bet that a store near you has one. If not, as Scott pointed out, FleaBay has them every now and then.