What's Wrong With Normal Printer Paper?

It's not just paper. Have you ever seen photopaper before? Usually it's around a dollar a sheet. If you don't want the decal then don't get it, I guess. 20 sheets will probably easily last through every guitar you ever make. That is if we're talking about just a logo for the headstock.

I need decals for the headstock and the body as well. Actually I think it's a good idea to cover the whole body in tribal decals in the vein of BC Rich's KKV model.

This alone would requre more than 5 sheets of decal paper.

PS:

To the moderators: ***DELETED OFFENSIVE STATEMENT****

It was not an offence.

My English sucks but I know a thing or two about American slang language and the word I used in my previous post was not a racial slur. For ages this word signifies more things than a nationallity.

It means a stingy person, deep into collecting pennies. Just like the dudes from that store.

PS:

To the moderators: ***DELETED OFFENSIVE STATEMENT****

It was not an offence.

My English sucks but I know a thing or two about American slang language and the word I used in my previous post was not a racial slur. For ages this word signifies more things than a nationallity.

It means a stingy person, deep into collecting pennies. Just like the dudes from that store.

You are somewhat correct. The word itself is not an offense but how you used it is offensive to some people. There are other less offensive ways to say things.

ANY time you make a generalization about a race or a religion it becomes offensive.

by the way that phrase is not accepted american slang anywhere i have been.granted i have never been to new york or california but i have been just about everywhere else...and that statement will lead to harsh words at the least,most times worse than that,unless you just happen to be surrounded by ignorant bigots