Implications Of Using A Warmoth 13 Degree Neck

Yes, the logic is that an angled headstock puts the correct amount of string pressure on the nut, thereby eliminating the need for a string retainer. A possible advantage for this is that you eliminate the additional friction associated of the retainer, allowing for better tuning.

There are no implications with reagrds to the trem.

Yes, the logic is that an angled headstock puts the correct amount of string pressure on the nut, thereby eliminating the need for a string retainer.  A possible advantage for this is that you eliminate the additional friction associated of the retainer, allowing for better tuning.

There are no implications with reagrds to the trem.

Thats the answer there was no need to bump.

As he said before, there really should be no problem. You might want to look at locking tuners to go with your setup, I have heard good things about carvins with the same stuff (Wilkinson, Graphtech nut, and Locking Tuners - I can't remember what brand carvin uses but you could look on their site to see). I can remember some people who used floyds with locking tuners and graphtechs and their complaint was that the nut wore too fast, though it stayed in tune very well.