Zakk Wylde 'Bullseye' Epiphone Questions!

kpnutz52

Hey all,

well the guitar i would like to buy next is a zakk wylde epiphone les paul and the zakk wylde emg pickup set simply because the gibson version cost's way too much.......... anyway i went into a guitar shop near me recent;y and saw the zakk wylde epiphone les paul and it allot more 'yellowy cream' than i thought, but then i remember seeing other picturesof it where it looks completely white.... why is this? are their 2 versions? i would really like a white bullseye zw eppy rather than a cream bullseye......... can someone clear this up for me?

here's zakk with a white bullseye looking eppy! ( which i want )

Zach2.jpg

And here's a cream bullseye looking epiphone...

zakko.jpg

how old is the cream one?the white laquer gibson uses is famous for yellowing over time near sunlight or ciggarette smoke.was this one stored in a window?

when they didnt have the guitar last time i went about a week or 2 weeks ago, and it was in the window but its an inside mall shop......... and s their anyway to whiten the guitar?

Guest AlexVDL

The original ZW Gibson is also cream and not white. It is based on his cream '79 les paul custom. De epiphones are the right color. All the pics you see with the white color are perhaps because of the flash.

:DB)