3 P-90 With Les Paul Style Wiring

Nicksguitar

Es-225Custom.jpg

I'm trying to figure the best way to wire this 1958 Es-225 custom. I'm relatively new to wiring and trying to get a feel for what I would like. I'd like this to have Les Paul Custom 3 pickup like setup where the 3 way selector switch chooses between neck, neck middle and bridge. The forward volume and tone will be fore the next, the back for the mid and bridge. Can anyone direct me to a wiring diagram for this?

Many thanks!

UNHOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!

That's my old guitar, (take out the middle pickup), Bigsby and all!

Mine was a '57, looked exactly like that!

I had that guitar for sheite, 15 years or better before I sold it some years ago.

Man oh man did my eyes light up when I saw your pic.

Are you SURE that pkp is factory, I didn't think they made a 3-pkp version of that guitar???

Wow. Sorry, no info about your switching, but nice gee-tar!

UNHOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!

That's my old guitar, (take out the middle pickup), Bigsby and all!

Mine was a '57, looked exactly like that!

I had that guitar for sheite, 15 years or better before I sold it some years ago.

Man oh man did my eyes light up when I saw your pic.

Are you SURE that pkp is factory, I didn't think they made a 3-pkp version of that guitar???

Wow. Sorry, no info about your switching, but nice gee-tar!

Hey Drak,

Actually this is a photoshop of my guitar. I just got in tall the parts, Bigsby, Fralins, switchgear, Kluson Deluxe repro tuners. I bought the guitar on ebay for $700 stripped of all the parts. It is a 225-T which only had 1 pickup, sadly in the middle. I admittedly chickened out and took it to an insured luthier to have the pickups routed. I figured since I was never going to have it all original again I should make it into what I wanted. So now it's like a Es-225 Switchmaster or something.

Here's it as it stood a week ago:

DSC04758400x300.jpg