Fs:ft Galveston 8 String Unpaired Bass ((uk Only))

Asomodai

Hey guys, Up for sale still is my galveston 8 string unpaired bass.

robbass2pic.jpg

Basically i dont use it anymore as my touring band have decided that 4 strings are enough so this is a reluctant sale! This bass has been great for me and i have used it in the studio and live with no problems whatsoever. The pickups are active and passive. 26 frets of range per string, Tuned F#BEADGE but can be changed to standard 8 string bass tuning.

Basically im up for any sort of trade just make an offer. and to buy this outright its £400 +£20 with hardcase.

Uk only sorry.

Rob

Why is it all of us (or most of us) bass players are tall, skinny and have big noses?? No offense.....I'm including myself in that comment, especially the nose part.  :D

Actually, its either we are all tall and skinny, or on the bigger side or average! (Same way with tubist, of which I am... how often to you see a scrawny tuba player? That is good, mind you!)

Well if you had something that i would really want then maybe i would risk it, i have never sent anything overseas before and the postage would be immense. Show me what yah got!

Heres a hint of what i would like im a big 80s metal fan i also play guitar, I love weird and wonderful things. ((pointy helps))

rob

Edited by Asomodai

You finally have mail......I was a little busy yesterday.

Actually, its either we are all tall and skinny, or on the bigger side or average! (Same way with tubist, of which I am... how often to you see a scrawny tuba player? That is good, mind you!)

I agree with that also! Here in "Polka Country" we see lots of 'dem 'dar tuba guys doncha know!! Now I'm thirsty for a good German beer :D

Edited by bluespresence