Rush

Maiden69

Has anybody else got this here! I just bought it and just listened to the first 3 songs... Holy God I missed that sound so much, the 1st song, Summertime Blues sound just like the 70's Rush, I think this will be an album that is going to get a lot of playing over the next few weeks.

Here is a link to their site, http://www.rush.com/php/home.php?f=1 ,

Yeah man, that's a cool album. I'm going to have to get it out and listen to it again. I've been a Rush fan for a long time, and it's interesting to hear them do remakes of the old songs.

My favorite Rush period was around the time of Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures. Those are "must have" albums. I like their other stuff too, but those 2 really stand out in my opinion.

2112 was great. I was on the 4th row of a concert back in the 90's when they performed the entire 1st side of 2112, along with a bunch of old songs. It was incredible. "Natural Science" was the highlight of that concert for me, really blew me away! Can't believe 3 guys put out that much sound....

My bad, it's just that I never seen it and it was under the just released section of the PX... I guess that they never sold it so they must have just pulled it out of the shelves to the front to see if they got rid of it.

Then when I went to the site I saw Jun and didn't even looked at the year :D

But it is a very fresh sound, I like it, there are a few that sound like the Roll the Bones and after, but most of them got the definite Rush vibe on them, even "Crossroads".

And as far as Rush music, anything from "Rush" to "Hold your fire" has good songs on them, it is very hard for me to pick a best album from them but it will be between 2112, A Farewell to Kings or Moving Pictures.

And as far as Rush music, anything from "Rush" to "Hold your fire" has good songs on them, it is very hard for me to pick a best album from them but it will be between 2112, A Farewell to Kings or Moving Pictures.

Moving Pictures, probably. Masterpiece.

I think Hemispheres is an underrated album.