Don't Think I'll Make It In Time For Gotm

well time is running short and I'm not done yet...

I have the neck completely done but the body still needs too fully cure and get buffed out. I'm looking at about another 5 days until I'm done :D

Oh well, I guess I'll be in next months GOTM :D

PS: When I get these guitars done in a week or so pics will be presented as well as a detailed "start here if your a noob, this will tell you everything you need too know on how too build a guitar from scratch"

I know I could have used a very in depth step by step tutorial covering EVERY little step when I started so I'm going too put one out. (subject too change from the more talented and experienced builders here of course...)

I have the neck completely done but the body still needs too fully cure and get buffed out.  I'm looking at about another 5 days until I'm done :D 

Oh well, I guess I'll be in next months GOTM B)

PS:  When I get these guitars done in a week or so pics will be presented as well as a detailed "start here if your a noob, this will tell you everything you need too know on how too build a guitar from scratch"

I know I could have used a very in depth step by step tutorial covering EVERY little step when I started so I'm going too put one out. (subject too change from the more talented and experienced builders here of course...)

You're lucky man. What are you 14 or 15? I have only built one guitar and i smashed that one, but this summer i hope to do an SG.

Good luck for next month! :D

I have the neck completely done but the body still needs too fully cure and get buffed out.  I'm looking at about another 5 days until I'm done :D 

Oh well, I guess I'll be in next months GOTM B)

PS:  When I get these guitars done in a week or so pics will be presented as well as a detailed "start here if your a noob, this will tell you everything you need too know on how too build a guitar from scratch"

You're lucky man. What are you 14 or 15? I have only built one guitar and i smashed that one, but this summer i hope to do an SG.

Good luck for next month! :D

You smashed it???????????

Why don't you just build a new body and neck for it and keep the hardware? Thats teh real expensive stuff...

and yes I'm 15