Terrco Duplicarver For Sale..

terrax

Guys i bought this intending to do some carved top stuff, but i injured my neck (herniated disc) and have not been able to get around to it. My loss is your gain, it's brand new, never used, just mounted to a table. i'll probably end up getting another one down the road if my neck heals.

same thing prs used (before cnc), and tyler uses :D

Check out the auction on ebay.

Dave

Thanks for the pics.  Very nice carver, but out of my reach at least for another 6-7 months. Good luck with the bidding.

well first round nobody bought... like 250 views, 15 people watching, nobody bid... re-listed, ends now in 5 hours, 6 people watching.. i would have snapped this up at the time i bought for the price. i dont understand, unless nobody wants one of these things.. if it doesnt sell it goes off to storage.. will try again in a few months.

dave

• 4 weeks later...

Over a 1/3 of the way there to your original asking price and still have more than half your listing time left. Good looking piece, I hope it works out for you, I guess people just like to see that $0.99 before they start bidding. Hope you reach your origianl price, as I'm sure it's worth it! Jason

I want one of these soo bad but i just dont have that kind of cash right now.... How much did it cost when u originally bought it?

with shipping it was like 1100... i want like 750 minimum which it's worth every cent.

funny how a .99 start will get people crankin...

surgery next thursday 21st :D uggh.

dave

Man, if I hadn't just bought a new house I'd be all over that thing! You are not even an hour away from me! :D  Sheer torture... sigh.

Oh yeah, good luck with the surgery btw. :D

wow.. and i was going to throw in the table for anyone who wanted to pick it up. just found out my surgery just got bumped up to this thursday (14th) uggh.. getting scared now.

dave

Did you have your surgery? When you feel up to it let us know how you are. I was also wondering what you were having done? If it's too personal don't worry about it. I was scheduled for my fusion surgery recently, but my doctor ended up moving to a different office a better office and I have crappy medical, so they wouldn't accept me at the new office now I have to get in at the university hospital which can take months to get in and scheduled for surgery. In the meantime my neurological problems are increasing, I'm losing more and more strength in my legs daily and the burning is increasing. Sucks pretty bad but there are much worse things, as long as I get the surgery soon, otherwise I will continue to lose use in my lower body!

Oh well I hope to hear you are doing well and let us know how it went when you can. Jason

PS Did the copy carver sell?

Man, if I hadn't just bought a new house I'd be all over that thing! You are not even an hour away from me! :D  Sheer torture... sigh.

I think I could make one of those for about 50 bucks..... dosent look that complicated, whats so special about it? got to be something I cant see....

• 2 months later...

I think I could make one of those for about 50 bucks..... dosent look that complicated, whats so special about it? got to be something I cant see....

It's obvious you've never priced out linear bearings just to get started. Building one will cost you at least the $750 he was hoping for out of this one.

I plan on making one!!! I got no money for the linear bearings, an I have looked almost everywere. So I'm going to use bronze bearings, the only drawback is that to get a smooth action, I will probably going to have to go with polished/chrome steel or nice aluminum stock and make custom brackets for them.