TRANSLATING TEAM

Good news to the FORUM :D , well, as everybody knows, there are a lot of latin people that B) unfortunatelly can't understand English very well, so the other day I thought that it could be possible to make a TRANSLATIN TEAM. The idea is to group people who knows about both languages (ENGLISH AND SPANISH) so, with their help we can contribute translating the TUTORIALS and why not the complete web of www.projectguitar.com. It needs time to be done but it isn't impossible.

Well, thats the idea and I hope it will be done. With that de FORUM will grow up more than now :D .

Post your critics, suggestions and all that you want... :D

My first thought is "Why not learn English instead? It's more versatile.". However, I do understand that not everyone has the time and resources to do that. But I'd like to see any translation more as an aid to learning english than a way of spreading the info.

I'm Swedish, btw, so I won't be able to help with any translation.

Yes, I know that could be more easy to learn English but as you know not all the people have the time and the resources. By my account I know that I can understand the language but that I want is to help to those that they can't. Come on guys, don't be egoistics, there are many latin people who need the FORUM. A little work don't do any damge. So, what do you say?

Who guarantee that Lycos have the correct way of translation. :D

i think that is an excelent idea, make a dictionary or alike that gives the correct names of things, cos i´ve gone into a few shops asking for something that i knew to spell in english but was named wholly different in spanish.