Need Help With Painting Design

ok right now im repainting my strat and i was planing of doing a EVH style paint but when i was puttin the tape on it didnt look too good. so i decided to try and make a stencil for my band and spray it.

well the stencil was made out of a cereal box and didnt work too good. so now wut im going to do is have it start black on the top then fade to white. i have that part done and it doesnt look to bad but now i need to put something on the bottom and on the back. but i dont no wut to put.

wut do u think i should put?

ok right now im repainting my strat and i was planing of doing a EVH style paint but when i was puttin the tape on it didnt look too good. so i decided to try and make a stencil for my band and spray it.

well the stencil was made out of a cereal box and didnt work too good. so now wut im going to do is have it start black on the top then fade to white. i have that part done and it doesnt look to bad but now i need to put something on the bottom and on the back. but i dont no wut to put.

wut do u think i should put?

you could follow that design all the way around till you get to the back then have it fade from black to white again

or just have a streight line at the back

the back is the same as the front, white at the bottom then it fades to black. the pick guard is the opposite, and the neck starts off black then it fades to white. im not sure if im going to be putting a design, ill decide once im done with the pick gaurd which should be dry in an hour or 2.

well i just put the pick gaurd on and it looked bad. i didnt do a good job on the fading part so to fix it im painting it all black and it should look good.

EDIT: the pick gaurd looks good but that bottom corner looks a little empty so i am going to be putting a design but im still not sure on wut to put.

Edited by Haggard Cky