Body I Drew Up A Few Years Ago

i was going thru some of my files after i re-installed autoCAD so i cna start draft work on the guitar i wanna get built up and came across this body i did back in highschool for an assignment (in CAD)

the final product looked like ass....cant remember why but i had to alter the body to get it to connect 3D or whatever but this one looked better. no front horn though, forgot why i rubbed that out. i think the two i deas i was floating around was either a mockingbird type horn or a really sharp inwards "sg" type

anyway, should i get back to work on this one or is it a bust?

guitarbodytest9kb.jpg

Edited by mailman

From what i can make out of that drawing you could get a few good looking pieces out of it but too me that number would be quite limited.

i think it would be cool just too see (finished), so yeah go ahead :D (maybe try it on some **** wood first tho to see what it looks like)

:D

Edited by ZoSo_Spencer

I don't mean to be a prick, and I'm sure some will flame me for this but this kind of thing irks me.

This is the "In Progress" forum of the web site. What are we looking at? This isn't even a design or drawing of a guitar. It's a vague shape.

Posts like this don't belong in this particular forum. Sorry but that's my opinion.

Dave

Don't know if its good or bad, but it kinda looks like a ballsack in profile. But aside of any Freudian slips....mock it up and see what you think, if it still interests you after all that time then do it.

Nate Robinson