My 1st (and Not Only)

Im building my first guitar, as youve all guessed because of the name of this thread...

Its a birdseye/quilted top with a stew mac through body neck and a chery back.

I want to chamber it later on, but Im not that far into it yet. Now that I have my neck, I can stert really getting stuff done on it.

The headstock will be veneered or topped-- cant decide-- with some extremely curly maple I have.

Im having Chris Sayer make me a single coil for neck and a humbucker for bridge. All hardware will be crome/ polished steel. Im having a on/on/on switch for my pickup selection, an on/on for mid boost ( for the single coil[or for both]) and an on/off for coil tapping in the hum. Im also going to have a concentric Pot... outside for vol inside for tone.

This is the current design for the guitar, I might give it a realllly light green burst or a light orange burst, but im keeping the back natural..... Where the maple meets the cherry I plan to have a lack pinstripe around the guitar.

anyway, here

dcp15418ir.th.jpg