Jump to content

Drilling question...

Recommended Posts

Inside the body inbetween the jack plate cavity and the routed out cavity where the pots and switches goes.. there is a place you have to drill inside the guitar so you can run the wires from the jack plate(input) to the pots... How do they drill that .. I'm sure you have to have a different bit to do that.. or am I missing anything...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...