Guitar Shop Supply.net (tnt Guitars)

Rocket

Their prices seem too good! I am looking at their Jackson style neck but their aren't any specs. So what is the story on them? They are connected with other online stores "guitar parts online" and "Dragonfire Guitars".

"A division of TNT Guitars". I've never heard of any of them.

I have purchased from Dragon Fire in the past (more than a year ago) and the parts were decent quality, Chinese imports. Not bad at all for the price and no different than what a hundred other guys are selling on eBay and elsewhere. And as Rhoads said the frets will need levelling and cleaning up on the edges if you buy a neck. On a neck I bought I had to tamp down 2 frets that were not set correctly but for a $25 strat neck I wasn't complaining.

I think they are MIGHTY MITE products. I don't think MM sells anything on their own, just through dealers like this. I was starting to think they must be Chinese. Did you have to alter the heel to make it fit a Strat body? Or did you buy one of their bodies too?

I put the neck on a home made body that I cut to fit the neck. Now that I think about it I think I bought a J bass neck from TNT also but I never mounted it on anything. I ended up reselling it a year later. It was a nice neck but again the frets needed work....no big deal.

Talk to Brian (site owner) or better yet go to his web site universaljems.com and check out his necks. He has great deals and will also answer any Q's you have about pocket size, etc.